Buongiorno. My name is Emmanuel (Emm). I am an anthropologist for visual documentation. I live in Thailand and picture people’s appearance in public.
Sawasdee Kha. My name is Chitlada. I live and work in Thailand. I am a nurse. In my spare time, I take care of the client contacts of our photography team and translate English text into Thai and back.
Thai and English language
Sawasdee Khrap. My name is Siebe. I live and work in the Netherlands. I am a wedding photographer. A few months per year I photograph in Thailand.
We are a small team that is engaged in several photography genres and the creation of short videos.
In Thailand, we mainly picture the public appearance of people that are seen at national festivals or similar events. The frames image what we observe on the street; we picture people that join the festival parade and wear traditional Thai clothing, people that watch the parade, people that work at the market stalls set up during the festivals, and people that visit these markets. Other times, we picture people in a photo studio or in their residence, with the use of artificial light, backdrops, and more. Our aim is to document the Spirit of Life in the Mekong River region/ Thailand. Purpose is to enrich human understanding of social behavior on a broader level.
We hope that you like our website and images and we thank you for visiting our site.
Siebe, Chitlada, Emmanuel
Our program in the year 2020 hold the next festivals or events.
- Nakhon Ratchasima – Children’s Day, 1-day (Jan.11 Saturday)
- Bangkok – Bang-O photo walk, 1-morning (Jan.19 Sunday)
- Bangkok – China-town photo walk, 1-afternoon (Jan.18 Saturday)
- Phetchabun – Makham Wan Festival, 6-days (Jan.23 Thursday <> Jan.28 Tuesday)
- Chiang Mai – Flower Festival, 3-days (Feb.7 Friday <> Feb.9 Sunday)
- Chiang Mai – Tattoo Convention, 3-days (Feb.7 Friday <> Feb.9 Sunday)
- Kantharalak – Street photography, 6-days (Feb.26 Wednesday <> Mar.2 Monday)
- All travel and photography activities in Thailand are cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic. We expect this shut down to last till the beginning of 2021. If we can pick up our photography activities before that date you will be informed through this page. Thank you. Emm.
Talad Nongprue, Phoklang
Nakhon Ratchasima TH
Siebe / Chitlada
Tel: 098 576 2454
Tel: 098 597 9503